Validate that incoming packet has arrived from the correct engine id and is using a correct
combination of privacy and authentication values.
Namespace: SnmpSharpNetAssembly: SnmpSharpNet
(in SnmpSharpNet.dll) Version: 0.9.1.0 (0.9.1)
True if packet is valid, otherwise false.
|SnmpSharpNet..::..SnmpException||Thrown on following errors with ErrorCode:
* ErrorCode = 0: SecureAgentParameters was updated after request was made but before reply was received (this is not allowed)
* SnmpException.InvalidAuthoritativeEngineId: engine id in the reply does not match request
* SnmpException.InvalidSecurityName: security name mismatch between request and reply packets
* SnmpException.ReportOnNoReports: report packet received when we had reportable set to false in the request
* SnmpException.UnsupportedNoAuthPriv: noAuthPriv is not supported
|SnmpSharpNet..::..SnmpPrivacyException||Thrown when configured privacy passwords in this class and in the packet class do not match|
|SnmpSharpNet..::..SnmpAuthenticationException||Thrown when configured authentication passwords in this class and in the packet class do not match|